- Production Quality.
- Production Yield.
- Cost Saving.
- Maintain cleanliness and good housekeeping of work place.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining good house-keeping in work place at all time.
- Strictly follow all Working Instructions that be provided and trained by the Line leader, Group leader or Supervisor or Manager.
- Set up, adjust and clean the machine which be assigned according to the working instruction. Also keep the machine and room in clean condition during operation.
- Inspect product quality according to product related standard or working procedure during doing packaging process.
- Record the product for correctness, usage quantity and also responsible for recording on batch record and related GMP documentation.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of assigned machine or equipment both before and after starting packaging line.
- Report all remaining components to line leader after finishing Packaging order.
- Report to Line leader any defects on the product quality or performance of the equipment. Efficiently keep standard line speed.
- Cooperate with packaging operator and line leader to keep efficiency of the line.
- Perform other assignment as may be required from time to time.
- Age 18 years old up
- Vocational in Mechanical Major or related field
- Have an experience in controlling machine in production will be advantage
- Have an experience in Pharmaceutical/ Cosmetic/ Food will be advantage
- Have a knowledge in GMP will be advantage
- Can work for shift/ OT/ Change day-off
- Problem solving and responsibility