Analytical Development Pharmacist
- Responsible for quality control of new project, including raw materials and products, as assign to meet target
- Organize physical and chemical testing for raw materials as per material specifications within scheduled time
- Organize/method validation testing and supporting documents of new projects within scheduled time and meet requirement
- Organize product stability testing and supporting documents of new projects within scheduled time and meet requirement
- Enforces company policies : GMP, GLP, Safety and personnel discipline
- Age 26 years old up
- Bachelor degree or higher in Pharmacy or Analytical field is an advantage.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in International Company and having solid practice in Pharmaceutical or healthcare Industry is an advantage.
- Keen technical insight and ability to translate customer and market requirement to commercial products.
- Mature, responsible, able to work under high pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possessing dynamic decision making, high self-confidence and strong leadership skill, teamwork, self-motivated, initiator, yet a positive team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good command in Ms Office and computer skills.