Our history can be traced back to 1938 when F.E. Zuellig, Inc. established a Drug Department for the importation and marketing of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare products in the Philippines.
In 1954 the Zuellig Group incorporated Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. in the Philippines to provide contract manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies.
In 1974, the Zuellig Group set up a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing plant in Thailand, which was later rebranded as Interthai Pharmaceuticals.
For almost half a century we have been a trusted partner of more than 50 pharmaceutical companies, including most of the leading multinational companies, whose products are not only sold in Thailand, but exported across South East Asia, Japan, USA and Canada. We possess a range of awards and certifications to guarantee our mutual success.