Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and support the procurement activities and manage procurement team.
- Plan the strategies to support the quality improvement, cost & Resource awareness, effective time management.
- Monitor and improve material costs, supplier performance VMI, cost saving program.
- Review price variation, supplier selection, VMI, Cost saving Project, Project Sourcing.
- Monitor supplier delivery and quality performance, improve and develop supplier performance and conduct supplier audit.
- Be able to guide and give the direction for the team effective performance and propose improvement area to Department Manager.
- Ensure all activities are performed under ISO procedure and the GMP standard.
- Age 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in any field related to Business Administration, General Management, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing and sourcing.
- Have an experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing will be preferable
- Business-minded/ Systematic and Analytical thinking.
- Coaching, developing and consulting the team.
- Excellent n English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good negotiable skill