- Production Quality.
- Production Performance.
- Production Safety.
- Production Resource.
- Training and Development.
- Production Efficiency & Cost effective.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Packing Process
- Check and control all operations in packing.
- Direct all activities of subordinates.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the department.
- Ensure the machine or equipment in good condition (Maintenance and Calibration) and cleanliness prior to use. And also good recording for machine or equipment log book.
- Check and maintain daily operation performance report and all related record are proper recorded and storage in good condition and according to the procedure.
- Recommends modified procedure for improve efficiency.
- Update and report labor time spent in packing order.
- Prepare weekly schedule for packing section.
- Prepare working instruction to use. Ensure all procedures are complied with GMP and followed adequately and carried out effectively.
- Update and control the standard packaging of products.
- Investigate product complaint and conclude with the proper corrective action
and preventive action to prevent re-occurrence with proper implementation.
- Prepare machine qualification before implement to products.
2. Co-ordinate with other section.
- Coordinate with related section such as Warehouse, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Logistics, Human Resource and Financial for all packing related activities.
- Report to Production Manager (Packaging) when there are any obstructions happened to machine and/or packing process.
- Enforce company policies particularly the policies on personnel discipline, security and safety.
- Train new employees in accordance with training schedule of section and maintains training record.
- Prepare the efficiency and performance evaluations of section’s employees annually.
- Perform other jobs as be assigned by manager.
- Age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy/ Engineering/ Science or related major.
- Minimum 2-5 year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry will be advantage.
- Mature, responsible, able to work under high pressure.
- Strong interpersonal/ Communication skills/ Leadership/ Teamwork/ Problem Solving/ Logical thinking
- Good command in English.
- Can use SAP system will be advantage.